In general, if you go deeper into the composition and beneficial properties of cannabis seeds it becomes strange that this culture is not a must have on every person’s table. Someone will object that before it was and will be right. Nowadays many people don’t know what is CBD gummies, but they really can be very useful.
Cannabis seeds were basic foodstuffs a hundred years ago, but the current state of affairs leaves much to be desired. Recent research only confirms the high value and healing properties of the semen, but it is clear that it takes time to restore their tarnished reputation.
Composition of hemp seeds
In general terms, the fat, protein and carbohydrate content of cannabis seeds is approximately equal, which proves its value:
- 20 amino acids, 9 of which are not synthesized by the human body, but are vital;
- The content of globulin and albumin, proteins similar to the blood cells, is extremely high; moreover, there is no longer such a high concentration in the flora;
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 in an ideal ratio;
- A long line of B, C, D vitamins;
- Microelements of calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron;
- Hemp seeds do not contain gluten, which is present in many cereals.
Positive effect on the body:
- General immunity enhancement – cannabis seeds act as a powerful and at the same time balanced by nature vitamin complex;
- Support of cardiovascular system in active working condition: prevention of atherosclerosis and thrombosis;
- Treatment of anemia – microelements in hemp seeds lead to normal hemoglobin levels
- Prevention of diseases of the genitourinary system due to the diuretic properties of seeds;
- Detoxification of the body;
- Seeds of hemp, being saturated with fats, do not contribute to obesity. If you do not say that prevent its development!
- Normalization of the digestive system.
- The fight against the process of crying out loud.
This list can be continued indefinitely, the main point is the universality of the use of seeds by people of any weight and age category.
How to use cannabis seeds
The maximum benefit and the highest concentration of nutrients is contained in cheese seeds, not fried ones.
- Grinded seeds can be added to the porridge, yoghurt; whole seeds can be opened from the best side in salads, baked goods and any other place – you only need a fantasy;
- Milk from cannabis seeds. For its preparation take 1 part of the seeds and pour 3 parts of the water. Everything is mixed and whipped in a blender, and the output is an excellent base, ready for direct use
- Seed porridge is just an explosion of goodness and a feast for all cells in the body. Cook like a simple buckwheat, with one variation: before cooking, it is recommended to pour water on the seeds for a couple of hours with cold water.
Marijuana seeds in cosmetology
Fats and trace elements contained in the seed have a positive effect on the skin, hair and nails and treat a number of skin diseases. This is especially true for hemp oil, which is derived from hemp seeds, respectively. Oil or ground seeds are added to cosmetic masks.
- Protects the skin from premature ageing;
- It has a moisturizing effect, restoring elasticity and protecting against external environmental factors;
- Regulates the work of the sebaceous glands;
- Accelerates the healing process of damaged skin areas. Regenerative properties are especially important in the treatment of diseases such as psoriasis and eczema;
- Serves as a UV shield on the way to burning sunlight;
- Restores the beauty of the hair, if it was not in sight, it creates this splendor.
Hemp seeds, extractor and oil are absolutely non-toxic and do not cause side effects. And yet, caution is above all, so it does not prevent “before applying consult with specialists” to exclude the possible individual reaction of intolerance to the product.